New Service Request

Welcome to the Glenwood Water Supply Corporation .  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the  Application for Service and Agreement (if available) to apply for service.  If you are applying for a new service you will need to PRINT all the forms. If it's a property that had service at one time, you will need to PRINT the Application for Service and The Emergency Contact forms. We look forward to serving your water needs.